Where can I get Free Bitcoins?



Where can I get Free Bitcoins?

Every one is looking for free Bitcoins, that one site that will give them all the Bitcoins of their dreams.

Does that sound good?
Too good?

Well that is because it is. There is no one site that will give you an unlimited amount of free Bitcoins, not even 1BTC for free.

What there are is sites that will give you some Bitcoins for free, add referrals to get more and with some you might need to perform tasks to get even more.

This sounds like a lot of work I know but in actual fact it's not that much work each day and with enough referrals you will get to a point where you no longer need to do any work, you just sit back and reap the rewards.

I have also searched for many years on how and where to get those free coins and through many trials and errors and loosing a fair share of Bitcoins I have gathered the following list of sites that can be trusted.

Why can they be trusted?

  1. They have been around for a couple of years.
  2. They pay out as they say they do.
  3. They have a huge following.
  4. They have proof of what they say they do.
 I will continue to add sites as and when I have finished testing them to make sure that they deliver.


Qoinpro - Payment Proof on the page.

PrimeDice - Primedice is the undisputed most popular and trusted bitcoin game in the world!

Freebitco -  Payout Jackpots up to 16BTC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin with Youtube

How do I earn Bitcoins with Telegram?

Earn Bitcoin With Your Phone